The Golden Rule by Sherrill S Cannon , Illustrated by Kalpart and Published by SBPRA received the Book Excellence Award in Gold for the category of Picture books. Ages 4 – 8. This is the 45th Award received by Author Sherrill among all her 8 children books. Kalpart is honored to have illustrated all the 8 books.
The other books detailed as below –
- Mice & Spiders & Webs…Oh My! illustrates the importance of being a good listener. http://kalpart.com/WordPress/366/
- Winner of 8 Awards, My Fingerpaint Masterpiece deals with perspective, perception and self-esteem of a child. :
- Winner of ten awards: Winner of the 2014 CLIPP Principals’ Award, the KART Kids Book List, the Reviewers Choice Award, the Los Angeles Book Festival, a Global eBook Silver Medal; as well as a 2013 Readers Favorite Silver Medal, National Indie Excellence Finalist, a Pinnacle Achievement Award, and H.M. in the London Book Fair and Rebecca’s Reads Awards. Manner-Man is a Superhero who helps children cope with bullies, and teaches them how to look within themselves for their own superhero. http://bit.ly/1MCVSQY This link is to a Flip Book of selected pages of Manner-Man
- Winner of five awards: the 2013 Global eBook Silver Medal, Indie Excellence Finalist and Reader Views Finalist Awards as well as the 2012 Readers Favorite Silver Medal Award and the 2012 Pinnacle Achievement Winner Award Gimme-Jimmy is about how a bully learns to share. His “New Polite Rule” helps him learn to make friends.
- Winner of six awards: the 2011 Readers Favorite Gold Medal, 2011 Pinnacle Achievement Award Winner, 2011 Global Finalist Award, 2012 Reader Views Second Place, 2012 International Book Awards Finalist, and 2012 Next Generation Indie
Elisabeth needs to learn Th e Magic Word “please”, and to use it every day. Please and Thank you are words that everyone needs to use!
- Winner of the 2011 Readers Favorite Bronze Medal and the USA Best Books Finalist Award Peter and the Whimper-Whineys helps parents cope with whining, disguised as a fun story. Peter is a rabbit who whines all the time, and might have to join the Whimper-Whineys.
- Winner of the 2011 Readers Favorite Silver Award and Indie Excellence Finalist Award
Santa’s Birthday Gift includes Santa in the Christmas story.
(After reading a story of the nativity to my granddaughter, she asked “But where’s Santa?”)